Twilight Saga Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Elizabeth Reeaser

Go down  Poruka [Stranica 1/1]

1Elizabeth Reeaser Empty Elizabeth Reeaser Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:04 am

Lady Lutz

Lady Lutz
Admin
Admin

Elizabeth Ann Reaser (rođen 15. lipnja 1975) je američka filmska, televizijska i kazališna glumica. Her work includes the films Stay , The Family Stone , and The Twilight Saga and the TV series Saved , Grey's Anatomy and The Ex-List . Njezin rad uključuje filmove Ostani , Obiteljska stvar , i Twilight Saga i TV serije Saved , Uvod u anatomiju i Ex-lista

Reaser je rođen u Bloomfield, Michigan , imućni Detroita predgrađu, kći Karen Davidson i John Reaser. Elizabeth was the middle of three sisters. [ 1 ] Her stepfather was billionaire businessman William Davidson ; her mother Karen became the owner of the Detroit Pistons upon his death. Reaser is a graduate of the Juilliard School . Elizabeth je sredinom tri sestre. Njen očuh je milijarder poduzetnik William Davidson ; majkom Karen je postala vlasnik Detroit Pistonsa nakon njegove smrti. Reaser je diplomirao na Juilliard School . She also attended Academy of the Sacred Heart in Bloomfield Hills. Ona je također nazočio akademiji u župi Srca Isusova u Bloomfield Hills.

Ona je jednom se pojavila u produkciji London za samo dvije publike, [3] te u pripremi za ulogu u Spremljene je obješen u hitnoj pomoći, istraživao ponašanje medicinskog osoblja. U listopadu 2004, Interview Magazine hailed ju kao jedan od "14 To Be" u nastajanju kreativnih žena.

She earned the "Jury Award" at the Newport Beach Film Festival in 2006 for her work in the film Sweet Land , and in 2007 was nominated for an Independent Spirit Award as "Best Female Lead" for the same part. Reaser also earned a Primetime Emmy Award nomination for Outstanding Guest Actress in a Drama Series for her recurring guest appearance throughout 2007 on the television series Grey's Anatomy as an unidentified pregnant woman suffering from amnesia. Ona je zaradio "nagradu žirija" na Newport Beach Film Festivalu u 2006 za svoj rad u filmu Sweet Land , a 2007 je bio nominiran za Independent Spirit nagradu kao "najbolji ženski Olovo" za isti dio. [4] Također Reaser zaradio Primetime Emmy Award nominaciju za najbolju glumicu Gost u dramskoj seriji za nju ponavljajući gostovanju u cijeloj 2007 na televizijske serije Uvod u anatomiju kao neidentificirani trudnica pati od amnezije.

Reaser played the role of Esme Cullen in the movie Twilight , based on the best-selling novel of the same name by Stephenie Meyer . In 2009, Reaser reprised her role as Esme Cullen in The Twilight Saga: New Moon , The Twilight Saga: Eclipse and will reprise in The Twilght Saga: Breaking Dawn. Reaser odigrala ulogu Esme Cullen u filmu Sumrak , na temelju najbolje prodaje roman istog imena koje Stephenie Meyer . U 2009, Reaser reprizirala svoju ulogu kao Esme Cullen u Sumrak Saga: New Moon , suton Saga: Eclipse i da će reprizirati u Twilght Saga: Breaking Dawn ".

https://twilight-saga-stars.bosnianforum.com

Na vrh  Poruka [Stranica 1/1]

Permissions in this forum:
Ne možete odgovoriti na teme ili komentare u ovom forumu